A girl with God and a lot of yeses in the middle


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog family, I need your help

1. I am very cold.  It should not be this cold in Texas, but guess what it is.  It's so cold I actually can't leave Waco to get to Dallas where I need to be.





2. If you read this then I have made a few assumptions:
    You like me
    You are ok with my bad grammar
    You might be willing to help me out

3.  As many of you have read, heard, or gathered from context clues I'm moving to Haiti.  I'm actually believing in faith that I will move there on February 22nd!  This is crazy.  You also may have read the side bar thing that says I'm raising all of my funds through a team of people who give monthly.  Well this is where I need your help blog friends!  I would love for you to share a link to my blog with anyone you know who might be interested in joining my financial and/or prayer team.  I still need to raise close to $975 per month before I can leave on the 22nd of February.  If you or anyone you know is interested, give me a holler at amandakaycook@gmail.com.  All funds donated are 100% tax deductible through the organization I'm going with.

Thank you Blog family!

No comments:

Post a Comment