A girl with God and a lot of yeses in the middle


Monday, December 6, 2010

Running

So I've got a lot of friends.  A lot of friends who run, like for fun.  It is something I have never gotten in to.  You like run, in a line, and then you're tired.  Well this fall my sister and some of my friends trained for a half marathon.  I decided to try this running thing out.  I hate to say it, but I kind of like it.  I by nooooo means am good, fast, or cool looking while I'm doing it.  I do like the way I feel at the end though.  I turn grossly red, but that's ok, my heart feels better.  Also, do not get my running confused with that of Olympians and tri-athletes.  Today I ran a world changing 1.28 miles.  It was a long way for me, but I did it.

Check back with me in a couple months, maybe by then I'll have run like 3 miles.  Woah, the earth might shake if that happened.  If it does, I'll let you know.  Until then, if you see me with like a sunburned face in January, you'll know, she ran today.

Marcy after her half-marathon, I was so proud I almost cried.  Me cry, now that's big news, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment