A girl with God and a lot of yeses in the middle


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Clink on that link up above!

I don't have much to say this evening.  Things are pretty normal here.  Just spending time hanging out in villages talking about government taxes to re-hemming pants and all in creole.  It has been a fun month of pushing to learn language.  I learned a lot, but as we all know I learned how much more I don't know.

I do want to say, click on the website link up top!  At least I hope it works.  Part of my team has been busy busy getting the Haiti Transformed website up-to-date.  There are all kinds of new updates on the website. Please check it out!!  If that link doesn't work you can copy and paste this into your browser www.haititransformed.org.

It is November 1st but fall feels a million miles away.  I wore jeans for the first time in Haiti on Saturday night.  Melaney, one of my teammates birthdays was Sunday and we celebrated Saturday night by going to one of our favorite beach side french restaurants about a 30 minute drive from us.  It was so fun to just sit by the water at night, and look cute ;) Trust me it's a big deal.  It does get pretty cool in the evenings now so jeans were a delightful change from the target bermuda shorts.

Well, that's about it.  Have a wonderful Tuesday evening and a splendid Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment