A girl with God and a lot of yeses in the middle


Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Well friends and family, here it is; Amanda's Adventures has technologically advanced.  I will send out one more paper newsletter before the end of the year and after that it's all about the blog.

Numerous people have asked me about having a blog and I finally gave in.  It's not the flashiest thing, nor the coolest but it works.  I will work as hard as I can to update everyone on how life is going.  This first week I will try to post once a day to cover all different aspects of my life here in Waco, TX and beyond.

I will first apologize for 2 things.

  1. I am a really bad speller.  I will always spell check; but just know I'm bad.
  2. I'm not a stupendous writer.  If you know me well you'll think, "wow, she writes like she talks." Yes I do, and I put commas in all the wrong places.
Please forgive me or teach me proper English grammar.  My Spanish at Baylor has messed me up a bit.

I can't wait to share this new adventure with Jesus with all of you through the internet! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love blogs and love you!! Can't wait to read about all your adventures :)!

    ReplyDelete