A girl with God and a lot of yeses in the middle


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Different Worlds

This is gonna be a short-one.  Once again I apologize for my lack of blogging last night.  You see tomorrow I am going to Texas for World Mandate. I have had quite a lot to get done before my re-entry into the great state I'm from, and I just forgot.  This is also a blog post to let you know I'm taking a 2 week break.  After Texas I'll be spending a week in the Miami area with some of my teammates.

Here is a little antidote from my life here in the past couple of months.  I was talking to my parents one night and we were discussing my sisters ability to refrigerator while she was at work therefore allowing her to have better meals prepared for her work life and for her kids.  In the middle of the conversation I almost asked them, "well if the fridge is off for half the day how does the stuff for the kids not go bad," and then I remembered.  In the United States you don't unplug your refrigerator every night before you go to sleep.  I caught myself before I actually asked it, but I've become so accustomed to unplugging the refrigerator before I go to sleep that that question naturally came to mind.

Doesn't your nightly routine include, unplugging your refrigerator, locking all of the gates around your house, and tucking yourself in under a mosquito net???

No ok.  Well we live in different worlds.

Well Texas, we ou a demen!

No comments:

Post a Comment